55 Day Challenge: 09. What were you like as a...
Apparently I was generally well behaved. I always liked having one best friend rather than lots of friends. I liked hanging out with my parents and my sisters. I liked playing games by myself, because no one could ruin them by doing stupid things like making my toy animals talk with people voices. I loved playing with our various pets and spending time with them. I love reading and I was the kind...
55 Day Challenge: 08. Tell about an adventure you...
I’m always having adventures, in my mind! I lived in The Philippines for two years as a kid, that’s a pretty big adventure right?
peter-pans-sister asked: 41,34,19!
1. Have you ran a marathon?
2. Would you try cocaine?
3. When's your birthday?
4. Ever been in a fight?
5. Would you marry a drug dealer?
6. Ever been arrested? What for?
7. Would you have sex for money?
8. Do you like pickles?
9. Are you allergic to anything?
10. What kinds of movies do you like?
11. What kind of music do you like?
12. Do you feel alone?
13. Would you ever take a shower with a total stranger?
14. Have you ever broken the law?
15. If you could go anywhere right now, where would you go?
16. What does your last text say?
18. Have you ever cried over anyone?
19. What is your favorite food?
20. Turn offs?
21. Turn ons?
22. Who was your first kiss?
23. Do you have any piercings?
24. Do you want any piercings?
25. Would you have sex with someone of the same sex?
26. Who are you currently thinking about?
27. Best dream you ever had?
28. Worst nightmare you ever had?
29. What's your biggest weakness?
30. What is something you've always wanted to do but never could?
31. Do you consider yourself happy?
32. Are you self-conscious? What about?
33. Would you ever get plastic surgery?
34. How was your day?
35. Do you speak any other languages?
36. Biggest pet peeve?
37. What's your nickname?
38. What does your URL mean?
39. Favorite alcoholic beverage?
40. What are you passionate about?
41. Five random facts about yourself.
42. Do you miss anyone?
43. Do you smoke?
44. Tea or coffee?
45. Would you ever flash anyone?
46. Would you exchange numbers with anyone of your followers?
47. Would you sleep with any of your followers?
48. Do you have any pets?
49. What kind of car do you own/want?
50. Showers or baths?
Tumblr of Thrones: I just wanna ask a massive... →
punchcat: Please don’t tag anything from Clash of Kings onwards as ‘Game of Thrones’, unless it’s from the show. Why? because that’s not the book it’s from, and a lot of people have only recently started reading the series and would not like to stumble across spoilers. But hey, I get that…
55 Day Challenge: 07. Have you told anyone your...
Uh, I don’t think I have any deep secrets? I’m a terribly boring, open and generally unashamed person.
supatomic: very helpful art resource marcelinedrawsooo: I stumbled upon a website that allows you to blend any colors evenly no matter how opposite on the spectrum they are. sharing the knowledge =O This is awesome
55 Day Challenge: 06. Where have you traveled?
I’ve lived in a mix of houses, flats, my sister’s flat, a rented room, a holiday cottage and a motel. In total I’ve lived in 13 different homes, including my current house. I’ve lived in 5 different counties/provinces in three different countries, including England, The Philippines and Scotland. I’ve also been on holiday around England, Wales and The Philippines, and...
DOCTOR WHO IS BACK ON THE 25TH AUGUST
my-raggedy-pond: EXACTLY 2 MONTHS FROM NOW WE CAN SAY “DOCTOR WHO IS ON TONIGHT” those gifs pretty much sum up everything
jezmm asked: 5, 33, 42, 99
peter-pans-sister asked: 34, 35, 67, 100!
55 Day Challenge: 05. A random funny story.
Oh God I don’t know! This isn’t like HILARIOUS but it does still make me smile. To avoid ‘chuggers’, those charity guys who corner you in the street and try to get you to sign up to give donations, a friend of mine would spout random Korean song lyrics so they wouldn’t speak to her. She’s not Korean btw.
Send me a number →
Are you young at heart, or an old soul? What makes someone a best friend? What Christmas (or Hanukkah) present do you remember the most? Tell me about a movie/song/tv show/play/book that has changed your life. Name one physical feature that you like about yourself, and one you dislike. Would you like to reconnect with any friends you’ve lost contact with? What’s more important in a...
Keeylaspiration: Varying Your Body Types →
dredsina: By me, Sara D. (Heh.) I think it’s very important for artists to vary the types of bodies they draw! Not only does it add visual interest and diversity, but different body types can enhance your characters! (Plus it’s more realistic; when was the last time you walked down the…
Keeylaspiration: myshrinkingviolet: Just when you... →
myshrinkingviolet: Just when you thought you knew everything about boobs… NSFW? My darling friend Chizzi mentioned that there are a lot of booby tutorials out there are just predrawn boobs with the artist going HEY LOOK! HERE ARE SOME BOOBS! but not many that…